All rates are based on 2 person occupancy. Rates do not include 5.5% sales tax.
- Peak Season Rates – May 1st thru October 31st – $170.00 per night, two night minimum, based on availability
- Off Season Rates – November 1st thru April 30th – $140.00 per night, two night minimum, based on availability
- Want to book all 6 cabins? Call or email us for a special rate (discount not available on holiday weekends).
- A deposit of 15% of your total reservation will be due upon booking.
- Reservations are confirmed with a credit card.
- Cancellations with more than 30 days notice prior to check-in date will be allowed a full refund of deposit minus a service fee of $10.
- Cancellations with less than 30 days notice prior to check-in date will not receive a refund of deposit.
- Cancellations with less than 7 days notice or no-shows will be responsible for the balance of the reservation.
- Balance of reservation is due 7 days prior to check-in date.
- We are unable to offer refunds due to inclement weather or personal emergencies.
- We are unable to offer refunds for early departure.
- Check in time: 3:30 pm.
- Check out time: 11:00 am.
- Early/late check in and check out may be available on request.
- No in-room phones (a phone is available near the office). Some cell phones will not work here, so plan accordingly.
- Per State law, NO SMOKING permitted in the cabins or guest house!
- Blue Highway Lodge is very private and secluded, only registered guests are permitted on the grounds.
- Pets are not allowed in ANY of the cabins.
- Pets are welcome in the guest house, but must not be left unattended.
- Pets must be up-to-date on their vaccinations before visiting the lodge. You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet.
- The premises are not childproof. Parents are responsible for the safety and care of their children.
- The health and safety of our guests remains our top priority and Blue Highway Lodge
has taken every precaution to keep you safe during your stay
- Each rental unit is a separate building – so no shared spaces, elevators, or other high-
- Contactless check-in, check-out available
- All rental units are being cleaned and sanitized between guests, following CDC
- Masks and hand sanitizer available for guests, on request
- During your stay we will NOT enter your cabin for housekeeping or to provide additional
linens unless specifically requested by you
- Guests are advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least 6 feet away from
others that are not members of your household
- If you use the party pavilion please let us know so we can clean and sanitize after you
Policies and prices are subject to change without notice.