All rates are based on 2 person occupancy. Rates do not include 5.5% sales tax.
- Peak Season Rates – May 1st thru October 31st – $170.00 per night, two night minimum, based on availability
- Off Season Rates – November 1st thru April 30th – $150.00 per night, two night minimum, based on availability
- Want to book all 6 cabins? Call or email us for a special rate (discount not available on holiday weekends).
- A deposit of 15% of your total reservation will be due upon booking.
- Reservations are confirmed with a credit card.
- Cancellations with more than 30 days notice prior to check-in date will be allowed a full refund of deposit minus a service fee of $10.
- Cancellations with less than 30 days notice prior to check-in date will not receive a refund of deposit.
- Cancellations with less than 7 days notice or no-shows will be responsible for the balance of the reservation.
- Balance of reservation is due 7 days prior to check-in date. You will receive an email with payment instructions from our booking system.
- We are unable to offer refunds due to inclement weather, personal emergencies, or early departure.
- Check in time: 3:30 pm
- Check out time: 11:00 am
- All guests and visitors must check in at the office upon arrival
- Early/late check in and check out may be available on request
- No in-room phones (a phone is available near the office). Some cell phones will not work here, so plan accordingly.
- Per State law, NO SMOKING permitted in the cabins or guest house
- Blue Highway Lodge is very private and secluded, only registered guests are permitted on the grounds
- The premises are not childproof. Parents are responsible for the safety and care of their children.
- Fireworks are not permitted on the property
- Discharge of firearms is not permitted on the property
- We want everyone to enjoy their vacation. Please be considerate and respectful of all guests, staff, and neighbors
- Violence, harassment, and discrimination will not be tolerated
- Pets are not allowed in ANY of the cabins
- Pets are welcome in the guest house, but must not be left unsupervised.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet
- Pets must be on leash when outside
Individuals who violate the policies of Blue Highway Lodge will be asked to leave without refund.
Policies and prices are subject to change without notice.